Goslyn Grease Recovery Devices (Restaurant Grease Separation technology) comply with and exceed all grease trap / interceptor compliance standards & required certifications across Canada & the USA.
Grease Interceptor Certified
Grease Interceptor Certifications
- CSA B481.1 (Canadian Standards Association - CSA)
Standard B481 Series-12 Grease Interceptors
- ASME A112.14.3 Certified (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- ASME A112.14.4 Certified
- ULc Certified (Underwriters Liability Canada)
- NSF Certified (National Sanitation Foundation)
- MAPAC Approved - Metro Area Plumbing Authority Committee
- BMEC Authorized 11-03-355 - Building Materials Evaluation Commission
- Approved by MOE (use in government owned properties)
- IAPMO - International Association of Plumbing & Mechanical Officials
- PDI - Plumbing and Drainage Institute - PDI Standard G-101
The City of Toronto Requires CSA Standard B481 Series-12 Grease Interceptors by 2015 for all food service and restaurant facility grease traps and interceptors (projected). BMEC authorization applies to the City of Toronto.
- Canadian Association of Foodservice Professionals (CAFP)
- Canadian Restaurant & Foodservices Association (CRFA)
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
- Ontario Onsite Wastewater Association (OOWA)
- Ontario Plumbing Inspectors Association (OPIA)
- Sustainable Buildings Canada (SBA)
Goslyn Grease Recovery Device Awards
- NRA Kitchen Innovation Award - 2008 (National Restaurant Associaton)
Many Mechanical Engineering firms have approved Goslyn Grease Recovery Devices mechanical drawings for restaurants and commercila kitchens.
Goslyn systems are the leading grease interceptors for performance, reliability, longevity and durability in the commercial kitchen grease interceptor sector.
Goslyn Environmental Benefits will help achieve a higher level of LEED Certification, BOMA Certification, and The Green Key Eco-Rating Program. (contributing to a better operating workplace)
Certified Grease Interceptor Technology
Always On - Always Compliant